Once your service is Latch-enabled, you have to tell your users that they can start taking control of their account.
In order to start using the Latch security features they need to:
- Get a Latch account here.
- Download the Latch app for their mobile device here.
- Pair their Latch account with your service.
- From your website they´ll launch the pairing process and your service will ask them for a pairing code.
- From the Latch app they´ll tap the "Add a new service" option to generate the paring code.
- They´ll introduce the pairing code on your website pairing page.
Once the pairing process is finished they´ll receive a confirmation notice on the Latch app and they'll be able to access the setup of the features you have defined for your service.